Monday, April 26, 2010

They Say It's His Birthday

No, it’s okay. I don’t want to hurt you. 
But I’ll tell you what I do want. 
I want someone who will be monogamous 
and nice to his mother.
And I want someone who likes musicals 
but knows to just shut his mouth when I’m watching Lost.
And I want someone who thinks being really into cars is lame
and strip clubs are gross. 
I want someone who will actually empty the dishwasher
 instead of just taking out forks as needed…like I do. 
I want someone with clean hands and feet 
and beefy forearms like a damn Disney prince.
 And I want him to genuinely like me
 …even when I’m old. And that’s what I want.
~Liz Lemon, 30 Rock 



It's Mr. Mc's birthday.  It's very sad that we are not together, but I have major "birthday" plans for him when he journeys south for a few days in early May.  It is weird not seeing him and making birthday breakfast or planning his birthday BBQ.  One day, I will make (or have made) a death star cake. This year, a blog post acknowledging it will have to do. 

By the by, I have the man Liz Lemon is looking for.  On Mr. Mc's birthday, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world as he is my perfect match. 

Love you love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment