Saturday, April 17, 2010

Style Inspired

One of my favorite websites I’ve discovered in my wedding research online is the Dessy Group’s Pantone Styleboard Creator.  On their site you can combine pantone colors, their dress and tie styles, fabric swatches, landscapes, and real wedding photos to create amazing inspiration boards. 

The Dessy Group and Bridesmaid.com have teamed up for a style board inspiration contest.  The grand prize is $500 for Dessy Accessories.  Board submissions can be made through May 8.  Visit Bridesmaid.com for more details.  

I’ve created several inspirations boards. Including one for this contest: 



This is my vineyard wedding inspiration board -my contest entry

Tropical Summer Rustic inspiration board



Classic Elegance - Our Wedding Inspiration

What has inspired you?

No comments:

Post a Comment